Help! I’ve forgotten my password and can’t access the site. What can I do?
- Just click the link “Forgotten your password?” at the bottom of the login box.
- This will automatically send you a new password, which you can change in your profile settings once you’ve logged in.
- If the email does not arrive within 20 minutes, check your spam folder. Sometimes these emails get caught up here.
- If the email still has not arrived, email Vee Smith, The Wardrobe That Works Membership Co-ordinator, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch with a new one as quickly as possible.
I’ve forgotten my username too, so can’t get a new password sent to me.
- That’s OK. We can sort this out for you. Email Vee Smith, The Wardrobe That Works Membership Co-ordinator, directly at email@example.com explaining the situation.
- She will sort this out and send you your username and password details.
- We aim to get back in touch within one working day (usually the same day!), but please bear with us if you get stuck over the weekend.
- We’ll be back in touch first thing on Monday.
- Remember to either write down your login details or save the original email in a folder named “Logins” – this makes it easier when you forget ;o)